Friday, October 10, 2014

LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY ♡

I am so beyond pleased to have this a day early!
Aren't Sugarpill boxes the cutest?
Can you guess what it is?


IT'S MY SPARKLE BABY PALETTE! It arrived a day early! USPS said Saturday, which I wouldn't have minded but since it got here very early Friday morning, it was put on the truck for today ~ 

I forget the artist's name but she does tons of work. If you know her name, let me know.
I didn't grab Lucid, because it was sold out and I wasn't totally dying over it like I was with Smitten. Not to say Lucid wasn't beautiful! I just wasn't after it like everyone else.

I'll be reviewing this very soon (as in as soon as I get to use it since Sugarpill has yet to disappoint me).

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~